Every Special Child is hiring a Special Education Aide for one of our clients near Salinas, CA.
Every Special Child is a team of Special Education Aide who believes in delivering the best services to the community by encouraging quality education to our special needs children.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Assists the teacher in supervising students during classroom activities; physical exercise periods, field trips, art projects, special events and various other activities as directed.
- Provides instruction to special education students as directed by the teachers to individuals or small groups in reading, language arts, mathematics, and other subjects.
- Prepares students for lunch or snack periods by performing duties such as washing, setting up, cleaning up and assisting in feeding students with eating problems; instructs students in appropriate table manners.
- Provides support to the teacher by setting up work areas; preparing instructional, motivational and decorative materials; operating audio-visual equipment; participating in special programs and activities.
- Assists the teacher in maintaining the health and safety of special education students by being aware of the environment and potential hazards of student actions; assists the teacher according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Assists students with personal hygiene, as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the teacher/supervisor.
The equivalent of graduation from high school and one of the following:
an Associate of Arts degree or higher degree.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 7-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salinas, CA: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com