Every Special Child is hiring a Special Education Aide/Behavior Therapist for one of our clients near Moorpark, CA.
Every Special Child is a team of professionals who believes in delivering the best services to the community by encouraging quality education to our special needs children.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Assists the teacher in supervising students during classroom activities; physical exercise periods, field trips, art projects, special events and various other activities as directed.
- Provides instruction to special education students as directed by the teachers to individuals or small groups in reading, language arts, mathematics, and other subjects.
- Prepares students for lunch or snack periods by performing duties such as washing, setting up, cleaning up and assisting in feeding students with eating problems; instructs students in appropriate table manners.
- Provides support to the teacher by setting up work areas; preparing instructional, motivational and decorative materials; operating audio-visual equipment; participating in special programs and activities.
- Assists the teacher in maintaining the health and safety of special education students by being aware of the environment and potential hazards of student actions; assists the teacher according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Assists students with personal hygiene, as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the teacher/supervisor.
The equivalent of graduation from high school and one of the following:
an Associate of Arts degree or higher degree.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 7-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moorpark, CA: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com